Step aboard the William B this New Year's Eve for a party like no other...
This spectacular vessel with its large windows gives an excellent panoramic view of the London skyline, making it the ideal place from which to take in the city's world famous New Years Eve celebrations. With its stylish interior and superior elegance, the William B is the perfect choice for the most special of occasions.
The fully upholstered teak panelled entrance hall with its polished brass wall lights and handrails makes an impressive introduction to the William B. Leading off the entrance hall is the exquisitely fitted stateroom complete with high quality carpets, leather settees soft furnishings and fabrics. The subdued lighting and wood panelling add to the luxurious feel of the surroundings. For all year round comfort the stateroom is also equipped with central heating, air conditioning and massive all round double-glazed windows. There are two fully stocked bars carrying bottled beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks, both serving the stateroom.
At midnight, join in the countdown to 2017 and have the chance to enjoy the City of London's impressive Firework Display. Be part of something truly special as you spend the final moments of 2016 right in the heart of London's world famous celebrations.
1 Drinks Voucher per person exchangeable for beer, house wine or 2 soft drinks per voucher
Hot Fork Buffet Dinner
Drink at Midnight
DJ & Music
Views of London's Fireworks Display
Beef, Mushroom & Ale Pie with Puff Pastry Pie Lids
Tuscan Vegetable, Tomato & Red Wine Casserole with Dumplings
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Cancellations 56 days out cannot be refunded.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.