New Years Eve Boat Party - Viscount
- No reviews.
- Viscount Party Boat
Do you fancy celebrating New Years EVE in Style… because we have the perfect choice!
All ticket prices include the below:
- a 5-hour disco with our fabulous resident DJ where you can dance the night away to all the latest tracks.
- Cruise of London, seeing all the famous sights such as The London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the Shard The Tower of London, The o2 and Canary Wharf just to name a few.
- Hot and Cold Buffet
Chicken Drumsticks with Relish or Mustard
Hot jacket potatoes (With Cheese and Beans)
Seasonal Salad Bowls with Dressing
Spring Rolls or Sausage Rolls
Green Olives, Crisps and Nuts
(subject to change)
- Best view of the London 2019 NYE fireworks (as provided by the Major Of London)
Not to mention the friendly staff and crew.
What better way to see in the New Year than surrounded by your friends onboard our newly refurbished vessel MV Viscount? We can hold up to 220 passengers over 3 decks. A large upper deck – which is used as a dance floor and our lower saloon, is set up as a seating area. We have a fully licensed bar onboard as well as a large open front deck.
To avoid any disappointment please ensure you check your route beforehand, London is VERY busy on New Year’s Eve.
Departing 8:30 pm Festival Pier (please arrive before 8:15 pm)
Returning 1:30 am Festival Pier
Please Note: Seating is unreserved, Passengers are not permitted to bring their own drinks onboard, Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Details regarding tickets and boarding passes will be released as soon as possible. (usually November/Early December 2019).
Tickets and Boarding Passes MUST be printed.
New Years Eve Viscount
|20:15 - 01:30||£140.00|
Viscount Party Boat, Festival Pier, southbank, (Opposite the royal festival hall), SE1 8XZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.