Boat Party, Food & Drink, New Years Eve Party, Something A Little Different
'Arctic Aurora' New Year's Eve 2016 Aboard Silver Barracuda
This New Year’s Eve, enjoy a luxe evening cruising through London's ever-changing riverscape aboard the Silver Barracuda. With event styling inspired by the arctic sky's aurora borealis - the Northern Lights - a magical display which dances over the snow-covered forests, mountains & frozen lakes of the far north of the globe, the night promises to leave you with a beaming smile. Indulge in an inspired seasonal menu by Head Chef Douglas Gaunt & a bespoke bar menu. It's the most phenomenal party in town.￼
Aboard the vintage Silver barracuda, the decks feature faux fur throws & sculptural white winter branches with fir boughs dripping in rainbow glazed baubles. Through the windows, snow-white tables twinkle with candles. Enjoy your laurent-perrier champagne reception taking in the panorama of london's buzzing embankment crowds & riverscape from panoramic windows. Your delicious four-course menu will be sleekly served — from amuse bouche to petits fours — on tables that have been beautifully decorated for the occasion. A laurent-perrier champagne toast will mark the midnight chimes from nearby Big Ben whilst you view the Mayor's stunning fireworks from the windows of the upper & lower saloon decks. The perfect finale aboard your private river yacht will be on the dance floor with the coolest DJ sets.￼
Five hour event aboard the Silver Barracuda
Laurent Perrier Champagne Reception
Four course menu created by executive Head Chef, Douglas Gaunt
Tea, Coffee & Petits Fours
Unlimited house wine, beer, & soft drinks during your cruise
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.