London's Original Boat Party
- The Southbank
With over 50yrs experience as the original ticketed boat party, a great atmosphere is guaranteed! A memorable way to party with friends, family & colleagues. Eat, drink, gossip and dance to the sounds of a top Thames DJ playing party anthems from the past to the present, think 'good fun party music'. Birthdays, Office parties, Hens, Stags & Group celebrations are among our regular bookings. After you’ve danced ’til you’ve dropped, enjoy the ever changing illuminated sights of London and grab a selfie with Tower Bridge providing the perfect backdrop! The fun doesn't have to stop when we drop anchor. For those wanting an ‘after party, we offer FREE guest-list entrance to a nearby nightclub. By combining the biggest fleet of well-maintained party boats with a welcoming Crew, and offering the biggest selection of dates (we run every weekend throughout the year!) we really do provide incredible value, emphasised by many repeat bookings from happy Sailors! Watch some original reviews here
* 4 hr cruise past all the key sights & illuminations
* Top Thames DJ playing party anthems, from the past few decades to the current hits
* Light buffet meal
* Licensed bar at pub prices
* Free guest-list entrance to a nightclub after the cruise
* Unrivalled party atmosphere
The cruise departs and returns to the same pier; usually Festival Pier or Waterloo Pier (on the Southbank) or Westminster Pier (by Big Ben). Your exact boarding details will be listed on your e-ticket.
London Boat Party
|19:45 - 00:00||£32.00|
London Boat Party
|18:45 - 23:00||£32.00|
The Southbank, Off Belvedere Rd, London, SE1 8XZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Few boats on the Thames offer seating for all guests on board. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all party packages on the Thames have a limited number of chairs and tables to ensure a good party atmosphere. There is no reserved seating.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. The Company reserves the right to substitute another vessel (of a similar capacity) and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control including (but not limited to) damage or destruction, strikes, lockouts, industrial unrest, acts of terrorism, bad weather, insufficient bookings, shortage of labour or food or beverage supplies, to cancel the booking. 6. Unless otherwise stated or agreed between the company and the customer, passengers are not permitted to bring on board their own food or drink.
6. If you miss the boat, no refunds will be given due to factors outside of the Company's control i.e.
public transport delays, heavy traffic etc. Likewise, the Company cannot be held liable for any delayed return to the Pier due to forces beyond the Captain's control.
7. We recommend that prior to making a booking, any customers who require disabled access check with the Company as to whether the cruise they wish to book is suitable to their needs/mobility. Due to their layouts, many boats do not have wheelchair access.
8. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. Guests must present a valid ticket upon boarding. In the event of loss of tickets or last minute booking, upon notification, the Company can arrange for an alternative proof of booking method for boarding.
10. During the cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by the Company. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary or is instructed to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final and no refunds will be given.
11. Providing the company has provided information regarding the expected dress code, should the customer choose to ignore this and is refused permission to board by the Captain or Crew, the Company will not be liable for any refund.
12. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
13. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. The Company will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses including transportation or accommodation costs incurred by the guests due to such substitution or cancellation. In the event of such an occurrence the company will endeavour to notify all guests immediately and to find a replacement vessel or offer an alternative package but are not under any obligation to do so.
14. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
15. The Company and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
16. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
17. By purchasing a ticket, you grant the Company full rights to use the images resulting from any photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform the Photographer/Videographer on board.
18. If the customer has any comments during the function the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at the time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time and then restated in writing to the Company no later than 3 days after the function. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify the company from the payment of any compensation.
19. AFTER PARTY GUEST-LIST
The nightclub is Piccadilly Institute which is an approx. 10 – 15 min tube journey away to Piccadilly Circus. We do not provide transportation to it and the nightclub is independent to our Company. Here are their T&C’s:
- Should the venue be full to capacity you will be at the front of the queue
- Dress code is smart/casual. No sportswear allowed.
- We are a challenge 25 venue, if you are lucky enough to look younger than 25 we may request photographic ID (passport or Driving, provisional License). Please ensure your party is a
mixed group of males and females.
- You must give the booking name as per your ticket – otherwise entry will be refused.
- A guest list does not guarantee admission for any guests.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission in line with licensing laws and venue policy.