Cocktails & Cruises... The Alfred Le Roy is a cocktail bar onboard a canal barge, with comfy seating table booths, subtle lighting and eclectic music tracks. You can indulge on board as the ever changing view of the waterway scenery changes in the background. Serving decadent cocktails, a great…
Hallow on the Lea!
- No reviews.
- Alfred Le Roy
Fangers, Furs, and Creatures of the Night
We have up to 40 tickets available for the undead. We have a relaxed seating policy, so feel free to float around the boat. You can find yourself perfect spot at one of our various coffin booths, or at our open bay seats, mingle at the bar or even recreate that now very dead Jack & Rose sunken Titanic moment on the front deck of the boat.
Boarding is from 6.45pm so make sure you arrive on time as the boat departs promptly at 7pm. We're conveniently located alongside the CRATE Brewery WHITE BUILDING bar and pizzeria in Hackney Wick. (Hackney Wick Overground station is 2 mins walk away)
The Alfred Le Roy is a classic canal boat with restricted accessibility via stairs. Only food and poison purchased from our fully stocked bar is to be consumed on board.
Over 18's only. No dogs or animals (except registered guide/assistance dogs). No smoking, e-cigarettes or vaping inside the cabin, Smoking is allowed on the front deck.
We don't allow glitter, table sparkles, real fur or party poppers for environmental reasons as these can affect the ecology of the waterway. Inflatables are also not permitted.
No refunds for late arrivals or missed cruises.
One Hallow on the Lea ticket for 1 adult (aged over 18) includes a drink of your choosing
|18:45 - 21:00||£20.00|
Canalside, Queen's Yard, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue operates a No Smoking/ No Vaping Policy inside the main boat cabin. Smoking is allowed on the front deck area.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
12. No animals are allowed on board (except for registered guide and assistance dogs)
13. The skipper may decide to alter a route to comply with any Canal & River Trust, Police, Fire Service, Maritime & Coastguard Agency, Port Authority or HM Coastguard closure, request or instruction. Should any part of the route be deemed unsafe due to weather conditions or obstacles, or the vessel develops an unsafe to travel condition, the skipper is required by license to choose a safe alternative route or cancel the trip. If a trip is cancelled we will refund all ticket purchases in full. No further redress will be available in this occurrence.
14. To comply with safety travel requirements, no weapons, candles, sparklers, canisters of gas, inflammable liquids may be taken on board.