Big Bang Boat Party 2014
- London Bridge City Pier
This New Year's Eve, make it a bit special by traveling down the Thames on a cracking party liner! Embark at 8pm from London Bridge City Pier, the boat leaves at 8.15pm sharp, so don't be late!
Once on board, grab you complimentary glass of Champagne before kicking back to enjoy a stunning 5 hour cruise down the river, with all the trimmings. Not only will you be able to enjoy the spectacular views, but you also have a front row seat for the legendary midnight fireworks too. On board, London’s finest DJs are guaranteed to play the music you love to hear - an ace mixture of RnB, hip hop, funky house, old school garage and club classics. Grab this opportunity to party the night away to a glittering back-drop of London's famous landmarks and a soundtrack of rushing floods and a cutting edge playlist.
Food-wise, you can expect a wondrous spread, with a buffet including fragrant vegetable curry pots, sticky Chinese chicken wings and homemade bubble and squeak croquettes. Throughout the night, you can also tuck into unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks (a great added extra), as well as enjoying a glass of Champagne at midnight.
So for a wonderful NYE enjoying London in all its finery - make sure you don't miss this classic boat party.
- Boarding from London Bridge City Pier at 20:00hrs
- Departure at 20:15hrs
- Return back to London Bridge City Pier for 01:45hrs
- Disembark completes at 02:00hrs
London Bridge City Pier Address; London Bridge Walk, London. SE1 3UD.
- You'll receive a 1st email with your e-ticket shortly after purchase and a 2nd email nearer to the event date containing an entry pass. Please ensure that you print both these off and bring them along with you to the event as both will be required to move through various access and check points on/or near the pier.
- Please note that as this is a buffet cruise seating is not reserved/or guaranteed. We therefore cannot guarantee a seat, but there are lots available.
Ticket gets you access to the boat, as well unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks and food buffet.
|20:00 - 02:00||£199.00|
London Bridge Walk, London, SE1 3UD
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.