Boat Party, Clubbing, Something A Little Different
Dubstep, Funk & Soul, House Music, Live Music
Amor Boat party followed by after-party Ft. Ashleigh K plus guests
Ft, TWO Decks of Music
Deck One Disco and Live PA's / Deck Two House
One of the best things about London nightlife is the big boat party. Nightshift have teamed up with AMOR boat parties to give you the opportunity to party hard while taking in the amazing sights of London that can only be seen along the Thames!
We operate events with a glam party crowd who are cool and the epitome of the London international social scene, fun loving and know how to party hard! We work alongside the best up and coming as well as established DJ's in the house music industry who know how to keep the party vibe going for our loyal clubbers on board before we move on to the after party until the early hours. If you like classic house, tech house, deep house and techno then this is for you!
Start the night early, get to the dockside at 7.45pm but don't be late as the party boat sets sail on the dot at 8pm from Westminster Pier. The boat features TWO decks of music, Deck One with DJ's and deck two with performwers all with a pub priced bar, an open Sun roof over the main dance-floor and an open sun deck.
You can continue partying at the after party once the boat has docked.at the after-party at Scala. Just 10 mins away by tube!
Deck ONE hosted by Move Ft. James McLaughlin + gueests
Deck TWO hosted by Askleigh K Ft. Cream, Niico, Jay Foley, Roxie D, Jessica Alice, Craig Harvey, Ami harman, Arianna
DECK TWO will feature live acts and performersd as well DJ's playing underground dance music.
AFTER-PARTY Move at Scala till 6am.
ASHLEIGH K Ashleigh K: Singer/ songwriter based in London. She released her debut album 'Nightmare' in 2014 with Mervilton records and Sugo. She's got over 300,000 hits on two of her music videos on youtube and has just collaborated with the legendary 'SoulShaker.' Their track 'Call on me' (Why Don't You) will be released later this year. Cream: International Multi Award winning artist 'Cream.' He's famous for his hit single 'Daddy Kool' and is a TV star for BBC3 show 'Boomtown.' MTV 'Judge Gordie' and Sky TV 'A Day in the Life Of.'
INFO For info guestlist : email@example.com or call 07546020786
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.