Camden Pub Crawl is the original alternative London Pub Crawl, taking you away from the tourist haunts and around some of the best bars, clubs and live music venues London has to offer. Great people, great music and outrageously good times await any Camden Crawler, with free shots, free entry, queue…
- No reviews.
- Camden Pub Crawl
Nothing happens on a Tuesday?
The Camden Pub Crawl is undoubtedly one of the most iconic and raucous London bar crawl the city has to offer. Stopping off at alternative and credible venues like Blues Kitchen, Barfly, The Cuban, The Monarch and Belushi's - Camden Crawlers are treated to a night of fun time, cool partying. Make friends, enjoy the free booze and have a wild time at this insanely good London bar crawl. Great people, great music and outrageously good times await any attendee, so don't miss out - book your advance tickets online!
Your ticket includes free shots, free entry, queue jump and loads of money saving drinks discounts, not forgetting your very own knowledgeable tour guide showing you around the best haunts in Camden of course!
You must be aged 18+ and bring valid photo ID on the night (passport, driving license or national ID card). Sorry, no student cards accepted.
Meet at a pub called Belushi's between 19:30 and 20:30 every day. It’s just a short walk from Camden Town tube station.
Address: Belushi's, 48-50 Camden High Street, NW1 0LT
- Turn left as you exit Camden Town tube station
- Cross over the road and head down Camden High Street
- The Beatrice will be on your Left . It's about a five-minute walk.
- Ask the lovely people at the bar for the Camden Pub Crawl or, if you spot our sign, just come say hi!
Want to join a little later? No problem, we will be at, BELUSHI’S until 21:30. .
Camden Bar Crawl
Ticket includes entry to bars/clubs, a guided tour, drinks discounts and some free shots!
|19:30 - 03:00||£12.00|
48-50 Camden High Street NW1 0LT
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Tuesday Crawl, You should also check out...