It's St Patrick's Day in London, and time to paint the town green on one of our busiest tours of the year.
Sold out for each of the last 3 years - You can expect 300 people partying hard across 4 venues, downing Guinness and raising a glass to the happiest country in world.
Tickets for the crawl include a welcome drink, 3 free shots, drinks deals and Ltd edition St Patrick's Day crawl T-Shirts.
And if you've been out in London on St Patrick's Day in London before, you'll know that it is incredibly busy - So we've booked you guys space in one of the best clubs in Leicester Square for the end of the night.
Meet us at Riley's Sports Bar in Haymarket between 7pm and 8:30pm.
So if you want to be party of the best craic in London, then get a ticket here for the biggest and best pub crawl in London on St Patrick's day.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
super fun night out, would definatly go again!!! there were some troubles getting our wristbands but it was then solved, on this pub crawl you'll meet a lot of cool people which is nice if you're a traveler
visited Rileys Sports Bar Haymarket on 17 Mar 2016
19 Mar 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: