London St. Patrick's Pub Crawl w/ FREE SHOTS
- Barhopping UK | Meeting point: The Comedy Pub
Whether you're Irish or not, we are going to party bigger than ever! 🇮🇪
It's that time of the year to get yourself in the Irish spirit, where we'll throw on our best green attire, paint our faces with four-leaf clovers and drink inappropriate amounts of Guinness - all in the name of Ireland
Celebrate the Irish in you without breaking the bank! Get ready for a night out worth of Irish charms sorted for you - enjoy four great venues, free shots and discounted drinks!
🔥 Tickets include & Reason to party with us! 😎
🍀 VIP Entry to 3 Bars + Tiger Tiger Club (one of the biggest club in Central London ) 🎉( Save up on those entrance fees)
🍀 Welcome Shot @ each bar
🍀 Amazing Drink Discounted ( Beers and Vodka mixers from £3.50) 🍺🍸
🍀 Queue Jump in all venues
🍀 Professional Photographer to capture those moments 📸
🍀 Awesome Party Hosts and Free Green hats, necklaces, glasses and more
It's the perfect time to dress up in your green clothes and join the biggest St. Paddy Pub Crawl in London!
*This event has been sold out every year, we recommend to booked your ticket before we are sold out.
Check out the pic of our previous St. Patrick Parties: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BarHoppingUK/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1465998813432087
🇮🇪 Check our previous St. Patrick's Parties 👇
MEETING POINT:📍 Ruby Blue from 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Address: 1 Leicester Pl, West End, London WC2H 7BP
*Please find us in the top floor
• Its suitable for younger 18- 35yr crowd (though all are welcome)
• Must bring your physical ID for entry to the Bars and Club
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
|Early Bird Ticket||20:30 - 03:00||£12.00|
|Standard Ticket||20:30 - 03:00||£14.00|
Barhopping UK | Meeting point: The Comedy Pub, 1 Leicester Pl,, West End, London WC2H 7BP, London, WC2H 7BP
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.