Start your Bank Holiday Sunday as you mean to go on
The three essential 'S's: Shoreditch, shots and sunshine. Ok, we can't promise the last one, but the first two are a given! How about starting the summer season with an awesome bar crawl ending at Cargo? Get your drinking flip-flops on and join the crew at One Big Night Out for £2.50 drinks, free shots and the hottest summer beats Shoreditch has to offer. The best thing about it? No work on the Monday! You have no excuse to not join other tipsy partygoers to welcome the summer in style, finishing on Cargo's terrace where the boys from Defined will terrorise your eardrums with the best tunes and dance floor classics!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
I attended this event and it was pretty much a shambles from the very beginning! All started when we got there and was told the first venue was closed..stood around aimlessly for about 20 minutes! Not a good start! Walked along to the second bar which again, was closed! We saw hope with the third bar as it was open (which made a change) bare in mind this was our first bar we had actually managed to go to in about an hour! Off to the fourth bar we went. Shock, it was closed! Don't think it could have got any worse until the bar crawl leader suggested 'going to the off licence, getting a few beers and sitting in the park' ???? I can't believe this is actually what was suggested!! In the end we felt we had no choice but to leave the organised bar crawl and do our own thing! Probably the worst £10 I have ever spent and I think a refund is well overdue.
visited Catch Bar on 28 Apr 2016
Reply from Day Time pub crawl ending at Cargo
I am really sorry that you had this experience with us, we were let down by the bar owners who had promised that their venues would be open, the tour guides suggested what they suggested in an attempt to make sure that the day wasn't ruined and that you could carry on the crawl once the venues were open. Of course we will refund your tickets, if you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking refrence I will organise for the refund to take place, again apologies that you had this experience and hopefully we can resolve it in a satisfactory manner
12 May 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: