London New Year's Eve Pub Crawl
- Barhopping UK | Meeting point: Ruby Blue
Ladies and Gentleman,
Prepare to lavish yourselves at the most fabulous New Year’s Eve celebration of your life. Get ready to party in 3 best bars/ nightclub in Central London. 🍾 🎉
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!👇🏽
WHAT TO EXPECT? 😱
The unforgettable night starts in a lively bar in the heart of Central London. Where our awesome Party tour guides will be inside the bar waiting to start a great night. Once you've gotten your wristband you can enjoy a welcome shot, and meet plenty of lovely guys and girls.
When it's time to move to the next venue, our staff will lead you right to the next 2 bars/ Clubs. We stay 45 min in each venue where you will enjoy welcome shot, dance-offs or limbo competitions. Without any doubt the best party to start in 2020! 😎
• Entry to 3 bars/clubs in Central London (Save up on those entrance fees )
• Welcome Shots @ each venue
• The chance to party NYE with a big group
• Party Host guiding you all night and making sure you have an awesome NYE time!
• Professional photographer to capture the best moments
*Please note: The majority of Bars/ Clubs are so high-in-demand that they charge over £60 - £70 just to get in, but by choosing the New Year's Eve Pub Crawl you don't have to worry about those entrance fees!
• Meeting point: Ruby Blue
• Must bring your physical ID
More information: https://www.barhoppingpubcrawl.com/new-year-eve
1st Release NYE Ticket
|19:00 - 03:00||£35.00|
|2nd Release NYE Ticket||19:00 - 03:00||£45.00|
|3rd Release NYE Ticket||19:00 - 03:00||£75.00|
Barhopping UK | Meeting point: Ruby Blue, Leicester Place, London WC2H 7BP, London, WC2H 7BP
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.