1 Big Night Out presents the most exclusive way to enjoy the 2014 World Cup Final over Land & Sea, across London Town, whether you are a Gallant German, Aristocratic Argentinian or a bitter Brazilian we invite you to join us on our World Cup Final Party Bus, that will transport you to Zoo bar for the first half of the cup final, then onto our moored boat on Embankment to watch the second half and the possible tension of the penalty shoot out, then finally being whisked away to a nightclub to celebrate\commiserate the night away!
What your ticket includes
Entry to all bars and clubs
Drink discounts including Strawberry moons and Zoo – up to 50% off on all drinks, Bar&Co (Boat) - £3.00 beers and £1 shots, NightClub - £3.00 beers & £3.50 Vodka Mixer
Tickets to this event are strictly limited and will sell out so get yours now and don't miss the World Cup Party to end all other World Cup parties!
Please meet at Strawberry Moons between 6.30 and 7.30pm, bus leaves at 7.30pm.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.