The Thursday Challenge
Every Thursday, Secret London Runs will set you a new weekly challenge to keep you moving THROUGH LOCKDOWN. IT'S ALL VIRTUAL - SO YOU CAN TAKE PLACE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
With all the restrictions in place, exercise is still allowed - but are you getting tired of the same old routes? We want to make running and walking fun and interesting for you. And give you access to our fun-loving community through the sense of doing something together.
Make Thursdays something to look forward to again - every Thursday in March, we'll set you a new challenge that you can complete any time in the following week.This is the second run of Thursday Challenges, coming back due to popular demand from our wonderful community!
All our activities will be suitable for you and your kids to do together - a great way to motivate the family to get outside.
Whether you're exercising alone, with your kids/household, or a running/walking buddy, each challenge will take no longer than an hour, you'll be able to do it from your home and you can complete it at any time during the week.
What do you get?
- A new challenge emailed to you every Thursday (and it will also be announced in the Secret London Runs Connect Facebook Group). Keep things interesting! Sign up solo, with a running buddy or with your family - even if you're miles apart.
- A wonderful community to share the challenge with - feel part of something bigger as you see all the other competitors taking part.
- Prizes - you'll get a brand new Secret London Runs tee of your choice.
What kinds of challenges will there be?
The challenges will be varied to include running/walking to interesting places, hills, intervals, laps, games, strava art and more. Take a look at our previous challenges on youtube.
When does it start?
The first challenge will be released 10am on the 4th March and then every week after that at 10am on Thursdays in March. If you'd like to take your time over the challenges, you're welcome to complete one challenge fortnightly and spread them out.
Your entry fee helps our little business cover our costs. But if you can't pay right now, please sign up for the free option and you'll be very welcome, no questions asked.
NEW MARCH CHALLENGES - Standard entry (includes your kids)
Includes 4 weekly challenges and prizes for the winner each month.
|07:00 - 22:00||£7.00|
NEW MARCH CHALLENGES - Free entry for those who need it
Times are tough and we don't want anyone to be left out. So sign up for free entry if you need it. No questions asked.
|07:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
Virtual, Virtual, Virtual, Virtual
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.