Spa Social by agua Spa London
- No reviews.
- agua Spa London
Join us in agua Spa London for our Spa Social, centred around bringing people together through health, wellness and social interaction.
Spa Social draws inspiration from the heritage and community spirit found in Roman spa culture, which formed part of the original inspiration behind the Tom Dixon-designed agua London.
The evening has been created to be fun and calming while you socialise and catch up with friends over a glass of Prosecco. Upon arrival, you'll be directed to the steam rooms before self-applying our mudpack and washing off underneath the heavenly rain showers. Following this, you will be taken into agua's striking spa lounge to relax and receive a Theragun massage and more.
Guests can then spend the rest of the evening in the lounge, where the air is infused with de Mamiel’s renowned Altitude Oil. This multi-tasking elixir effectively clears the mind and boosts the immune system, perfect for those who are constantly on the move and in need of some headspace.
Spa Social by agua Spa London
Your ticket includes a glass of Prosecco, a self-applying mudpack treatment and a Theragun massage.
|18:00 - 20:00||£75.00|
agua Spa London, Sea Containers London, 20 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PD
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
agua spa London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.