McQueens Christmas Wreath Making Workshop at The Stratford
- No reviews.
- The Stratford
Join McQueens Flower School at The Stratford for the most wonderful time of the year for their Christmas Wreath Making Workshop.
McQueens signature, show-stopping wreaths undergo a transformation each year - for 2021 expect enchanting seasonal ingredients, inspired by a magical winter woodland. These limited sessions promise to be a charming, fun-filled experience whilst mastering the McQueens Flowers artisan techniques to create a unique yuletide design. You'll be greeted with a table brimming with the most beautiful bounty of materials - ensuring that your wreath is completely bespoke to you.
£95 includes all your wreath making kit, workshop, and a glass of fizz on arrival.
Wednesday 8 December, 7PM – 9PM, The Stratford
Christmas Wreath Making Workshop with McQueens and glass of fizz
|19:00 - 21:00||£95.00|
The Stratford, 20 International Way, London, E20 1FD
Stratford station (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.