Dark side of Docklands
- The Dickens inn
Take a plunge into the murky waters of London's maritime history with this hilarious immersive theatre pub tour...
Starting in picturesque St Katherines Dock you and your friends will travel under the wing of an expert guide who will share tales of dark deeds in days gone by. Along the way keep your eyes open as you encounter an assortment of colourful characters including marauding pirates, ladies of the night and even royalty, all of whom will give you insights into the now vanished world of London docklands, once the largest and most notorious Port in the world…
We will be stopping along the way to wet our whistles and one of the many scenic Thames side drinking establishments, and finishing at the historic 'Prospect of Whitby' pub: Formerly known as 'the devils tavern' on account of its dubious reputation, but now a charming boozer serving top quality pub grub!
*Includes a free shot of rum courtesy of our friends at PIRATES GROG
Run time approx. 2.5 hours, nearest transport at finish Wapping Overground station
|Darkside of Docklands||18:30 - 21:00||£20.00|
The Dickens inn, Marble Quay,, St Katharine's Way,, London, E1W 1UH
Tower Hill (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.