Crafternoon:Mindful Drawing for Mental Wellbeing
- No reviews.
In line with Mental Health Awareness Week, Hackney Arts are bringing their Mindful Drawing workshop to The Curtain, the ultimate way to truly experience the positive mental heath benefits of being creative. Suitable for even complete beginners, this session will teach you how to enjoy the creative process, without focussing on perfect end results. You will learn to create quick sketches and experimental pieces, in a judgement free environment designed to help you feel the soothing benefits of putting pencil to paper. You’ll receive a mini sketchbook and materials set to take home with you and continue your creative practice in your own time.
Hackney Arts is an east London creative agency, with a focus on helping anyone and everyone to be creative. They teach creative workshops, alongside managing artist projects, commission and collaborations, whilst working alongside local charities to ensure access to the arts for all residents.
|Crafternoon:Mindful Drawing for Mental Wellbeing||18:30 - 20:30||£45.00|
LIDO, The Curtain hotel & members club, 45 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3PT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.