- No reviews.
- St. Ermin's Hotel
St Ermin's Hotel’s beekeeping taster sessions last approximately 2.5 hours and cover an introduction to beekeeping with our resident beekeeper Paul Youthed. Following an informative talk, there is an opportunity to get ‘hands on’ with our very own bees, bee-suits will be provided. You will be taken to our third floor where some of our hives are situated and shown the inside of the hives and how the honey is formed. Once the class has finished you can enjoy a honey-themed cocktail in Caxton Bar, or afternoon tea in our Tea Lounge.
Beekeeping workshop & honey cocktail
2.5 hour bee workshop followed by a honey cocktail in Caxton Bar
|11:00 - 13:00||£40.00|
Beekeeping workshop & afternoon tea
2.5 hour bee workshop followed by Afternoon tea in our Tea Lounge
|11:00 - 13:00||£65.00|
Beekeeping workshop & afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne
2.5 hour bee workshop, followed by Afternoon Tea with a glass of Champagne in our Tea Lounge
|11:00 - 13:00||£70.00|
Beekeeping workshop & afternoon tea with unlimited Prosecco
2.5 hour bee keeping workshop followed by afternoon tea with unlimited Prosecco (1.5 hours duration for afternoon tea)
|11:00 - 13:00||£75.00|
St. Ermin's Hotel, 2, Caxton Street, London, SW1H 0QW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.