80s Beach Barre + Power-Ballad Yoga
- No reviews.
- MAMA Shelter
Join Retroglow A-Team instructor Kage Douglas for an 80s fusion exercise class like no other at the stunning MAMA Shelter on Hackney Road.
The first half of the class will be a barre inspired workout. Barre is a gorgeous fusion of ballet & Pilates. This is a low impact, core focused workout that will have your muscles quivering and is set to a soundtrack of uplifting 80s feel-good bangers.
The second half of the class will be a Vinyasa Flow set to the finest in 80s power-ballads. This yoga practice will involve slow, focused & breath-led movement. Singalong optional. You will leave this class feeling inspired, strong & relaxed.
At the end of class all Retroglow attendees will get 20% off food & drink upstairs at the MAMA Shelter bar & restaurant. So why not make a night of it with some pals and enjoy some discounted tasty treats? Post-workout Prosecco? Or perhaps a Mocktail or two?
We say YES PLEASE!
Details: low impact / pre & post natal suitable / no shoes required
Equipment: mats provided
MAMA x Retroglow
x1 ticket to the exercise class of your dreams :)
|19:00 - 20:00||£14.00|
MAMA Shelter, 437, Hackney Road, London, E2 8PP
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Exercise is not without its risks and this, or any other exercise programme, may result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this class, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice in this classes is not intended as a substitute for medical consultation. Retroglow Studios disclaims any liability from and in connection with these classes. As with any exercise programme, if at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and seek medical advice. By taking part in this class, you are doing so at your own risk.