Two of London's most notorious set designers and a Masterchef winner have joined forces to create a beautiful new space in Waterloo. Hello Darling is the work of Darling and Edge and chef Natalie Coleman, and will combine dreamy interiors with floral cocktails and seasonal small plates. The venue is…
Viva Las Vegan
- No reviews.
- Hello Darling
Take the right turn out of Waterloo Station, and crash land into the heaving metropolis of downtown Vegas in Hello Darling -
Neutralising heady vibes from the neon capital,
Viva Las Vegan will seduce diners with five courses of indulgence, complete with desserts and performances as sexy-hot as the Nevada desert,
and ALL VEGAN.
Guilt free food in the City of Sin!
Each of the dishes are named after Vegas hotels, such as Treasure Island, accompanied with a scintillating performance.
Diners are encouraged to rustle-up their trashiest finery, tease out those tassels, shimmy on down and buckle up for a five-course meal of Grand Canyon proportions. With shimmering entertainment, casino style games and straight-shooting cocktails, no-one will want to leave Las Vegas! Guests can then make a night of it at the City of Second Chances with lavish eats downstairs followed by a rock and roll party, Vegas style, upstairs, as they bring you all ‘back to the hotel’; their entertainment area, where the night will continue.
Arrival time is 4pm, where a golden mescal awaits diners and opens the door to this beast of a bacchanal - and don’t worry, what happens there, stays there!
What to Expect!
SAMANTHA SUN, Our shimmering, pint sized mermaid, curls, undulates, and waves in our first course of the night.
Treasure Island Fried calamari, pan seared scallops, seaweed, umami dressing.
ELECTRA GLIDE, Our statuesque liberty girl, marches in our second course of the night.
New York New York - Classic N.Y Slider in charcoal brioche bun + Sloppy Joe, bbq pulled pork, whisky cheese sauce. A two part meal that’s loved on every block in the state!
AMBER DEXTROUS, Roll up, roll up to witness the unique, chic, tongue-in-cheek, ringleader of mischief, our very own talented circus and pole performer, marching in our third course.
Circus Circus- Charred spiced cauliflower, salsa Verdi, Pomegranate, Beetroot puree, shallot rings.
MISS KD HULA, Works the room, hula shaking up a sweet storm, to roll in our dessert and forth course
Bellagio -Banana Bread, caramelized walnuts, Chocolate sorbet, date molasses, Oreo casino chips.
Try your luck at our drinking game, Black Jack style, you’ll always beat the house!
Cardinal Hunter S. shoots the shit with an unsuspecting couple from the crowd, and carries out our shotgun wedding service.
What would a night in Vegas be without an impromptu hitching?! Rings Certificates n all.
Enjoy the after party and wedding reception up stairs.
Burlesque Performance by ‘Elvis Herselvis’ Felicity Furor .
Karaoke, liquor and rock n roll!
Fancy dress not essential but IS encouraged.
(prizes awarded for best dressed)
131, Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.