Previous Managing Director of Gaucho restaurant, Martin Williams is now the high-end restaurateur of the M Restaurant collective including M Grill and M Raw, which together ooze the utmost elegance and luxury in the City with their classy, contemporary-chic ambience. Opening the second M sibling inVictoria…
Final Lions Test hosted by Rugby Legends
- No reviews.
- M Restaurant Victoria Street
M have teamed up with ‘Simon Shaw Rugby’ for the penultimate British Lions final test against South Africa, which is set to an unforgettable afternoon! Enjoy commentary and a Q&A with ex England and Lions Rugby legends Simon Shaw, Danny Grewcock and Lee Byrne, along with South African rugby legend Bobby Skinstad.
Arrive from 2.30pm for welcome drinks at M Victoria Street, followed by a pre-match interview with the ex-Lions including predictions for the match, half time thoughts and full-time analysis. We’ll also discuss the incredible careers of these four rugby Icons, including the World Cup final and unheard dressing room Lions stories - not to be missed!
M have also partnered with Bang and Olufsen to bring you state of the art visual and audio for an unmissable experience, showcasing the Beovision Harmony 77” TV, designed for the ultimate immersive audio and visual experience in 8K.
As always, we’re keeping things M with a specially curated menu by Executive Chef Mike Reid featuring our Argentine Himalayan salt-aged ribeye! Book now to join us for a fantastic evening of top-class rugby with true legends.
The Lions v South Africa
Your ticket includes a welcome drink, three course lunch and the afternoons Q&A with the Rugby Legends
|14:30 - 22:00||£143.75|
Zig Zag Building, 74 Victoria St, SW1E 6SQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 16 years of age. Identification may be required.