Just 5 minutes from Victoria tube station, Ibérica Victoria is located right below the Zig Zag building. Their bar downstairs and restaurant dining area are the perfect spaces to exclusively hire for any occasion. For a more intimate dining experience their private dining room seats 7 guests and…
Ham Carving Experience at Ibérica Victoria
WHY WE LOVE IT...
Cured ham, or better, Jamón, is at the heart of Spain's gastronomic culture and tradition. Jamón Ibérico, especially, is recognised as the finest ham in the world and, it's the result of an artisanal curing process carried out on Ibérico pigs, free-roaming in oak tree woods on the Spanish lands.
HAM CARVING EXPERIENCE AT IBÉRICA
Relax over a welcome drink and learn about the iconic Jamón Ibérico from Spain with our master carver guiding you through its production process and varieties and, teaching you the best carving techniques in this interactive experience. Explore the taste of three different kinds of ham served with a glass of sherry wine and enjoy our addictive signature dish: ham croquetas as you learn the secrets behind our chef’s recipe and enjoy this tapa with a paired wine from our list.
Your Ham carving experience lasts around 90 minutes and includes:
A glass of Cava upon arrival
Introduction to Jamón Ibérico, its varieties, and production process with our expert
A selection of three different hams to taste with a paired sherry
Printed and digital tasting notes to take home
A tutored session for you to carve your own ham to take away
A portion of ham croquetas served with a paired wine
Exclusive price on any drinks and delicatessen purchased to take away
One stamp on your Experiences Passport
This experience is available on selected days and times, please choose your preferred option when selecting your tickets. For any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ham Carving Experience at 3pm
|15:00 - 16:30
Ham Carving Experience at 3.30pm
|15:30 - 17:00
Ham Carving Experience at 4pm
|16:00 - 17:30
Ham Carving Experience at 4.30pm
|16:30 - 18:00
Ham Carving Experience at 5pm
|17:00 - 18:30
Ham Carving Experience at 5.30pm
|17:30 - 19:00
Ham Carving Experience at 6pm
|18:00 - 19:30
68 Victoria Street, SW1E 6SQ
- We hold your event space for up to 15 minutes after your agreed booking time. If you are running late please contact us directly.
- Experiences tickets are only refundable for cancellations within 24 hours of your booking.
- Please note a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Any payment made towards your booking is redeemable against your final bill.
- Our tutored carving session is designed to happen in the safest way possible for our guests. Ibérica accepts no liability for any injuries that may occur during this event.
- Please let us know if you or any guests have any allergies or special dietary requirements.