Just 5 minutes from Victoria tube station, Ibérica Victoria is located right below the Zig Zag building. Their bar downstairs and restaurant dining area are the perfect spaces to exclusively hire for any occasion. For a more intimate dining experience their private dining room seats 7 guests and…
Ham Carving Experience at Ibérica Victoria
- Iberica Victoria
WHY WE LOVE IT...
HAM CARVING EXPERIENCE AT IBÉRICA
Your Ham carving experience lasts around 90 minutes and includes:
One welcome drink
Introduction to Jamón Ibérico, its varieties, and production process
A selection of three different hams to taste with a paired sherry
A tutored session for you to carve your own ham to take away
A portion of ham croquetas served with a paired wine
Exclusive price on delicatessen and wines purchased after the experience
This experience is available on selected days and times, please choose your preferred option when selecting your tickets. For any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com
Ham Carving Experience
Your ticket include the full experience and service charge
|18:30 - 20:00||£50.00|
68 Victoria Street, SW1E 6SQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.