Plot brings locally sourced, British food, beer and wine to the heart of Tooting Broadway Market. The venue sources all of it's food locally, with olives from Kent and meat and fish from close independent retailers, and uses these ingredients to build classic British dishes. The menu changes seasonally…
The ‘Waste’ Dinner
- No reviews.
Plot, the British small plates restaurant in Tooting’s Broadway Market, will join forces with food charity, The People’s Fridge, for a one off ‘waste’ dinner made with produce, which would otherwise be thrown away, from their suppliers. In line with the growing trend for repurposing ‘wasted’ food in the UK, the kitchen will create a special menu and cocktails, with proceeds from the evening donated to the Fridge.
The four course menu will be determined on the day; dictated by produce scouted out from the traders at New Covent Garden market and Plot’s local suppliers who they work with year round. The result will be in-keeping with Plot’s style of simple, seasonal ingredients, well cooked, to create small plates which pack a punch. To whet your appetite, guests will be welcomed with a Negroni made from house-brewed vermouth using open bottles of wine from behind the bar, with a blend of spices and Campari. There will also be a specially created ‘Cabbage Sour’ cocktail, made with pickling liquor from the kitchen’s cabbage, along with cassis, gin, rosemary syrup and star anise.
10% of each ticket sold will be donated to The People's Fridge.
Unit 70-72, Tooting High Street, SW17 0RL
Tooting Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.