For a great night out look no further than SAMA Bankside, we're a Late Night Bar, Restaurant, Party Venue, Beer Pong and Corporate Event Space in Southwark by Blackfriars Bridge on the Southbank. Voted Best All In One Venue 2017/18 by Design My Night, SAMA Bankside has great cocktails, Beer Pong, Pizzas…
Summer PRty - London
*Update RE getting multiple tickets*
If you're gettings tickets for your team/a few people and don't yet know who's definitely coming, just put your own name in multiple times. That'll be perfectly fine at the door.
We can all agree this has been rubbish, yes?
WELL. PR Land, have we* got a free bar summer treat for you!
Who's up for an agenda-less reason to get together and do... whatever it was we did in bars before all of this happened?
We have this event in London - rearranged from the 1st of July.
We had a similar and brilliantly attended party in Manchester on Thursday 22nd July. If that was anything to go by, this London one will be amazing!
Whether you work in agency, in-house or freelance, you are welcome! You'll probably want to work in PR and/or media/marketing/adjacent fields (social media, digital etc), but if you don't have a team to come with or are worried you won't know anybody, feel free to invite a friend.
On the night
There'll be a free bar (within reason, you animals - magnums of champagne are off the menu, SORRY), music, and a cash prize or two to be won for... something daft we'll think up before then.
In short, come along, have a laugh - and see if you remember how to socialise!
SAMA Bankside is a great late night bar that's previously been voted the 'best all round venue' by Design My Night.
With a capacity that'll comfortably fit 250 or so of us, it's split across two floors, and a stone's throw from the OXO Tower.
In fact, if you'd like a virtual wander through it, here's a swanky 3D walkthrough.
We've had some amazing sponsors step up to put some cash behind the bar and into a prize fund each night with us.
Our main sponsor is strategic insight agency Opinium. Huge thanks to them, especially my friend Josh and head honcho James.
Our other lovely sponsors are:
--- PR reporting tool Coverage Book. Muchas gracias to Gary, Stella and the team - both for this and all they do for the industry.
--- Freelance PR matchmakers The PR Cavalry. Nigel is the man with a freelance PR network plan.
Nobody likes a party where nobody shows up - especially when numbers are limited. Therefore, buying tickets is a must. However, 100% of whatever you pay will go towards the amazing Arts Emergency (after ticketing platform fees - in short, we're not making a penny from this).
Arts Emergency helps young people from underrepresented backgrounds break into creative, art and humanity industries. They support young people in London, Merseyside and Greater Manchester, making them a great charity to support for these parties.
Finally - tickets to these have gone very quickly in the past once live, so if you don't want to miss out, get booking!
*Who is 'we'?
We means Radioactive PR. That's about as promotional as I'll be about us - I've done a few of these in the past when I ran PRexamples.com (now Famous Campaigns), and they were always great nights filled with drinks, gossip and something amounting to, but definitely cooler than, networking.
London - charity ticket
Charity ticket to London Summer PRty
|19:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
3 Robinson Road, Southwark, SE1 8BU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.