With its relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, mouthwatering food and extensive selection of tempting cocktails, rum and drinks, Antillean is London's favourite Pan-Caribbean restaurant and cocktail bar. Ideally situated just a few steps away from Southwark station and a stone's throw from Waterloo andSouthbank…
Antillean Brunch - Every Saturday
- No reviews.
Join us every Saturday for an amazing Pan-Caribbean Brunch experience.....great food, colourful drinks, entertaining house music good vibes! Pick and date and bring your mates and delve right into our bright new menu of refreshingly delicious dishes. For only £35 per person we'll greet you with a delicious cocktail before you start with sharing platters of choices including Grilled Octopus with mango, cucumber and mint, and Watermelon and Heritage Beetroot Salad.
Individual main courses include Ribeye Steak with Mojo Dressing and Yuca Fries, or Jackfruit Curry with Butternut Squash and Steamed Rice. Chef’s desserts feature a sharing selection of sweet treats such as Carrot Cake with Pineapple, and Guinness Punch Ice-Cream.
Brunch at Antillean is about more than just the imaginative food with multiple cultural influences. With focus on lots of small and large sharing style dishes, because we know that good food is always better when it's shared!
- Cool cocktail on arrival
- Sharing platter starters
- Choice of your own main course
- Chef selection dessert
Supplement dishes available, Ceviche pre starters (£6pp) and Octopus starter (£8pp). If you fancy something a bit different our A lá carte menu is also available.
Please Note: For groups of 8+ to 20 please contact us direct and let us know by calling 0203-011-4449 or emailing email@example.com we would be delighted to book you in.
|Saturday 20th August 2022|
|Saturday 27th August 2022|
|Saturday 03rd September 2022|
74 Blackfriars Road, SE1 8HA
Arrival & Table Return Times:
Due to high demand, our Antillean Brunch is very popular so we ask all our groups to arrive on time.
- Antillean Brunch reservations for groups of 1-4 are subject to a 2 hour time slot.
- For groups of 4-6 are subject to 2.5 hours.
- We have a 15 minute grace period for late arrival.
- If you are running late please call our reservations team on 0203 011 4449.
- If you arrive late please keep in mind that your allocated time at table and experience may be reduced.
Our brunch drinks menu is exclusive to our Brunch menu offering.
- Should you wish to order drinks which are not featured in our Brunch offering, these will be charged separately.
- Last orders for the unlimited drinks package will be taken 30 minutes before your experience ends.
ROAR : Right of admission reserved.
Duty of care & responsible drinking.
As a venue we promote responsible drinking and we have a duty of care to ensure you and your guests leave our venue safely. Therefore we offer one drink per person at any one time.
- Antillean have the right to refuse service if you or your guests appear intoxicated.
- We have a Zero tolerance policy for abuse of our staff, which may result in your party being asked to leave.
- We have a duty of care to all our guests to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment.
- All table reservations fees are non refundable unless due to closure by government restrictions.
- Should you wish to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances this will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Tickets
may be swapped for an alternative subject to availability
- Please note that a discretionary 12.5% service charge is included in the ticket/booking price.
- We may contact you about this booking, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
A note from us at Antillean
Dress Code: Our policy at Antillean is Smart-Casual, dress to impress.
All the guests should be at least 21 years old and above (please bring ID or passport) We are a challenge 25 venue.