Inspired by the Golden Age of transatlantic travel and designed under the creative direction of visionary Tom Dixon, by Design Research Studio, Sea Containers London brings the best of American and British cuisine to the Southbank, offering a modern yet casual dining experience in an informal setting…
Hendrick's Gin Tini (Martini) Bar
- No reviews.
- Sea Containers
Forget the mini bar... this is the Hendrick's Gin Tini (Martini) Bar! In a tale of both epic and miniature proportions, the unusualists at Hendrick’s Gin are taking over an iconic hotel suite to deliver you an in-room experience unlike any other (with an extra splash of miniscule moments). From the 5th to the 7th of October, you can revel in the magic and the mystique of the Martini Hour through a liquid journey of Tini Martinis, expertly crafted by the team at Lyaness.
Hosted by the UK Hendrick's Gin Ambassador, Sasha Filimonov, you’ll be treated to a suite of sumptuous sips! Anticipate tini toasts, tini games, Tini Martinis (of course), big laughs and a heavy dash of peculiarity and delight!
Discover the whole family of liquids from the Hendrick’s Cabinet of Curiosities, from classic Hendrick’s to the celestial-tinged Hendrick’s Lunar to the rarely before seen Hendrick’s Absinthe! You’ll make your way through four Tini Martinis created by some of the city’s most talented bartenders.
Each session will last 1.5 hours and will have no more than six people in the suite who will be seated according to socially distanced rules, and will be from no more than two households.
Ticket price will include the cost of four Tini Martinis and all proceeds will go directly to the bar.
An additional run of tickets will go on sale on the 1st of October, so book it in your diaries folks!
|6pm-7.30pm||18:00 - 19:30||£15.00|
|8.30pm-10pm||20:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
20, Upper Ground, SE1 9PD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.