Fresh from stints at Pitt Cue Co and Smokehouse, chef Neil Rankin has decided to go it alone and open up his own BBQ-style restaurant in Soho. Opened in November, Temper has a huge fire pit which grills whole meats such as pig, goat and sheep. The restaurant serves meat in 100g portions and diners are…
temper Butchery & Grill Masterclass
- No reviews.
masterclass & LUNCH – £110 per person
N.B. This is the last masterclass of the summer; classes will resume again in May next year but until then, make sure you come to our last one!
learn from the pros – try your hand at three of the things that we know just a little bit about: butchery, tacos and cocktails! It's on Saturday 30th September at 11.30am and tickets cost £110 per person. This includes lunch afterwards at temper Soho.
Classes are for a maximum of 12 people, so there’s plenty of hands-on experience with demos and guidance from one of our senior meat chefs, our taco chefs and a senior bar tender.
You will learn all about the special corn we use at temper, get to press some tacos yourself and then move on to butchery and grilling. Our chef will guide you through a butchery demo and then teach you how to cook the perfect steak, which you will try. Once you’ve mastered the grilling, you’ll move to the lounge, where we will talk to you about all things mezcal! We’ll teach you about the process and show you a mezcal or two before you make one of our temper classic cocktails, using the mezcal.
After getting your grill, taco and cocktail on, you’ll be sat at the kitchen dining bar to enjoy the fruits of your hard work, whilst you continue to watch and talk to the chefs as they cook.
The masterclass price includes two tacos, smoked and grilled beef, seasonal sides, including our beef fat potatoes with Ogleshield, followed by the famous temper Deep Dish Brigadeiro Cookie, two samples of mezcal and a cocktail. Any extra drinks and food will be available if you would like it and will be added to your bill. Service charge for the masterclass is included in the price of £110 and service for any extra food or drink will be added on the bill at the end at 12.5%.
It’s a lot of fun – and you’ll learn something new! For further questions or information, please send us an email to the email address below:
We are still able to hold masterclasses for private group classes for parties of 10 or more, please contact us for available dates and times and for more information.
temper butchery, grill, taco & cocktail masterclass
|11:30 - 14:30||£110.00|
25 Broadwick Street W1F 0DF
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
25 Broadwick Street W1F 0DF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.