The Daisy Green Collection have done it again with this awesome Soho spot! Scarlett Green a split level, all-day dining venue serves up Aussie coffee, bottomless brunch, healthy lunchtime salads and innovative evening share plates consisting of beautiful BBQ meats and fish. Vegans and veggies are also…
West End Sessions
- No reviews.
- Scarlett Green
We are super excited to welcome back to the Scarlett Green stage, West End Sessions!
West End Sessions sees an eclectic mix of artists brought together and hosted by acclaimed star of Les Miserables and leading man, Daniel Koek. Intimate performances from some of the cities most exciting stars, the line up is carefully crafted from London’s West End & beyond.
During these unprecedented times, artists & venues need your support more than ever, to continue to bring you the best, quality live entertainment.
We are thrilled to announce a unique West End Sessions live and also streamed from our home at Scarlett Green in the heart of SoHo in order for everyone to enjoy the talent and powerhouse of incredible artists while remaining socially distanced.
The all star line up includes musical legend Jenna Lee James, fresh off her tour with Hugh Jackman!
As well as other star performances from Phoebe Panaretos and of course fabulous MD Ollie Lincoln
There will be delicious delights & special giveaways throughout the evening, so please tune in, let us take you out (in) for the night…
For dining in guests, the evening is accompanied by food and drinks from Scarlett Green's enviable kitchen and bar including the West End Sessions signature cocktail the "Ruby Rhino" by Urban Rhino London Dry Gin
Doors at 6:30pm for dinner & drinks
Performance at 8:00pm
We hope to see you at the next performance!
Daniel’s career has been quite a journey; starting in Australia, he won the coveted Young Artist Scholarship before heading to Amsterdam with the State Opera where he performed lead in a new production for the National Youth Opera Festival. From there, Daniel moved on to London and the West End became his home; in 2013, Daniel was one of the youngest actors ever to take lead as Jean Valjean in Les Miserable in 2013, and later performed as Tony in West Side Story’s 50th Anniversary production.
Daniel often jokes that he’d be a rich man if he’d had a pound for every time he’s been asked to perform in his lounge at home; now Daniel will be using our homely yet glamorous event space, as his stage for an evening of intimate performances with a beautifully crafted line up of both highly respected friends from London’s West End and beyond and rising stars of the stage.
About Scarlett Green:
Located in the heart of Soho, Scarlett Green draws upon Melbourne and Sydney café culture to deliver all-day delicious, Antipodean-inspired, imaginative food and cocktails.
The Kitchen moves effortlessly from our much-loved bottomless brunch and healthy lunchtime dishes to innovative evening sharing plates centred around our custom made Josper grill.
In the evening Scarlett shifts up a gear to a buzzing late night bar and restaurant with beautiful cocktails and the capital’s largest Australian wine list.
The 4,000 sq ft space is set over two floors has an elegant and laid-back vibe and houses some seriously huge bespoke artworks, creating an inspiring and glamorous atmosphere.
Live in house (Scarlett Green)
Entry to West End Sessions @ Scarlett Green and a welcome drink. Please note this is limited capacity and subject to social distancing measures.
|18:30 - 23:00||£25.00|
Online virtual viewing
Ticket to our online platform so you can view all the talent of West End sessions from the comfort of home
|20:00 - 23:00||£7.50|
4, Noel Street, W1F 8JB
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.