The Daisy Green Collection have done it again with this awesome Soho spot! Scarlett Green a split level, all-day dining venue serves up Aussie coffee, bottomless brunch, healthy lunchtime salads and innovative evening share plates consisting of beautiful BBQ meats and fish. Vegans and veggies are also…
West End Sessions
- Scarlett Green
West End Sessions is not to be missed!
Curated by powerhouse front man Daniel Koek (currently in Australia touring with Phantom of the Opera), the line-up will include seasoned West End names and up and coming talent. It’s a night that is not to be missed!
West End Sessions sees an eclectic mix of artists brought together and curated by acclaimed star of Les Miserables and leading man, Daniel Koek. Intimate performances from some of the cities most exciting stars, the line up is carefully crafted from London’s West End & beyond with this special performance hosted by Phoebe Panaretos standing in for Dan as he tours the world!
The evening will feature duets and solo performances from special guests Lockie Chapman, Alex Gibson Giorgio and Jarneia 'JayeJ' Richard-Noel, Jessica Pardoe.
For dining in guests, the evening is accompanied by food and drinks from Scarlett Green's enviable kitchen.
Doors at 6:30pm for dinner & drinks
Performance at 8:00pm
We hope to see you at the next performance!
It’s a night that is not to be missed!
Originally from Sydney and training at WAAPA, Lockie has called London home for the last sixteen years.
In 2010 he signed a five album deal with Warner Brothers as the soulful bass in the multi platinum selling five part vocal harmony group The Overtones. With six albums (four UK top 10) and over 1,000,000 album sales, he travelled the world extensively, performing on stage, screen and radio before leaving the band in 2019.
Recently he played Will in Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s ‘Crashing’ for Channel 4/Netflix and
‘Insane Animals’ for HOME Manchester.
Phoebe made international headlines after being handpicked by Baz Lurhmann to play the lead role of Fran in the world premiere musical adaptation of Strictly Ballroom The Musical directed by Luhrmann. She was nominated for both a Helpmann and Green Room Award for Best Female In A Musical for the role.
Phoebe’s theatre credits include The Production Company’s Singing in the Rain, Connie Francis in the world premiere of Dream Lover - The Bobby Darin Musical- Gordon Frost Organisation, Whatsername in Green Day’s American Idiot with Shake and Stir productions - this performance earned Phoebe her second Helpmann nomination for best actress in a supporting role. Elly in the Australian premiere of David Bowie’s Lazarus, Production company.
Most recently Phoebe was seen in the role of Inez as part of Zorro the musical at the Charring Cross theatre.
Alex trained in Australia at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts (Diploma of Music Theatre) and at the Victorian College of Arts (Bachelor of Fine Arts – Musical Theatre). In 2015, Alex made his professional debut in Opera Australia’s Anything Goes. He appeared in Georgy Girl – The Seekers Musical, the Australian stage production of Disney’s Aladdin, and the 2017/2018 Australian tour of Mamma Mia! playing the role of Eddie. He also appeared as Mitch in the Brisbane Powerhouse production of Yank!, and finished 2019 performing Stephen Sondheim classics in Everything’s Coming Up Sondheim at Melbourne’s Chapel Off Chapel. Alex made is UK debut as Sal in the Park Theatre production of Rags The Musical and has just finished Zorro The Musical at Charing Cross Theatre playing the role of Ramon.
JayeJ Richard-Noel is an Oliver and Stage Awards Nominee for the role of Catherine of Aragon which she originated in Six The Musical. Has Been a swing for the dynamites in hairspray Uk Tour, Alice in Dick Whittington Panto, recently stared in Millennials in The Other Palace. She is excited to share the stage tonight amongst these amazing performers!
She is excited to sing with the talented artists at West End Sessions and thanks her friends and family for their constant support through the highs & lows of performing!
West End Sessions + Dinner
Entry to West End Sessions @ Scarlett Green and a complimentary welcome drink. Please book this ticket if you plan to join us for dinner prior to the show! Please note a minimum dinner spend of £15pp is required
|18:30 - 23:00||£32.50|
West End Sessions Performance only
Entry to West End Sessions @ Scarlett Green and a complimentary welcome drink. Drinks available to order from the bar. Please note, no food will be served during the performance.
|20:05 - 23:00||£32.50|
4, Noel Street, W1F 8JB
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.