Old Compton Brasserie is a brand new Cafe, Bar and Brasserie Restaurant bringing together the beloved characteristics of Soho. A relaxed yet creative space where guests are treated to a seasonal menu including modern twists on all the well known favourites from Ham Egg & Chips to Egg's Benedict.Combined…
New Year's Eve Drag LIVE @ Old Compton Brasserie
- No reviews.
- Old Compton Brasserie
This NYE we take our famous Drag events to the NEXT LEVEL...
Old Compton Brasserie are excited to present New Year's Eve DRAG LIVE.
A glamorous evening of divine dining and FAB-U-LOUS live drag vocal performances with Velma Celli and Portia de Fosse.
Fancy some sequins and sass before you head out for the fireworks? Then our early dinner sitting will be perfect for you.
Want to pull out those glittery dancing shoes and party all night? Then our late dinner sitting is the one. Expect to sashay the night away as our resident DJ will have you living your absolute best life until the early hours.
Our Queens will be head to toe perfection as per, so put on your best glad rags and join them this 31st December at Old Compton Brasserie.
Early Dinner Sitting - £50 per person 4 Course menu : First sitting 6pm, latest sitting 7.30pm. (2 hour sitting) *
Late Dinner Sitting - £75 per person 4 Course menu : First sitting 7.45pm, latest sitting 10pm. (Table allocated all night)
*Drag performances start at 7pm.
How to book? It couldn't be easier. Just book or enquire for a table as usual and our reservations team will get in contact to confirm the booking. £10 per person deposit required for all bookings.
Important to remember: We are a restaurant, so have very limited bar space. If you book the early dinner sitting, we cannot guarantee there will be space to stay in the venue after your dining experience. Late sitting is strictly over 18's only.
Starring the incredible Vela Celli...
"The U.K's QUEEN of I've vocal Drag"
"Velma Celli is a STAR"
"An impressive performance"
What’s On Stage
Theatre and Perform
"Wonderfully witty and outrageously funny"
Musical Theatre Review
"A standing ovation was inevitable"
“A true Icon of drag”
“Standing ovations are rare but not only stand for Velma you'll dance”
34-36 Old Compton Street, W1D 4TR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Doors are at 10am. Must be seated at your table by Midday for the bottomless cocktails to start.
14. If you are in a group and have booked your tickets separately please email firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of all the booking names so we can ensure you are sat together.