The Modern American Steak House (MASH) offers a sophisticated, modern american steakhouse concept with a twist of Danish informality. Using inspiration from traditional American steak houses, MASH serves large steaks cut from some of the best cattle in the world. The food is accompanied by an amazing…
Food and wine pairing dinner with Winemaker Matthew Day from Klein Constantia
- No reviews.
- MASH London
DATING BACK TO 1685 and described as one of the world’s most beautiful wine estates, Klein Constantia is set amidst ancient trees on the upper foothills of the Constantiaberg, with views across False Bay.
The perfect location for cool climate wines, Klein Constantia produces some of South Africa’s top wines, including one of the world’s best natural sweet wines, Vin de Constance.
About Matthew Day:
From a harvest at Meerlust and Chateau Belefont Belcier in St Emilion, to assisting in the cellar at Elderton Estate in the Barossa Valley, and working as a winemaking intern at St Emilion’s Chateaux Trianon and Dancing Hares Estate in the Napa Valley, Matt was more than prepared to take on the role of Assistant Winemaker at Klein Constantia in 2008 under Adam Mason’s guidance. Today he is a Winemaker.
KLEIN CONSTANTIA THE CAP CLASSIQUE BRUT 2013
KLEIN CONSTANTIA SAUVIGNON BLANC METIS 2016
KLEIN CONSTANTIA CHARDONNAY 2015
KLEIN CONSTANTIA ESTATE RED 2014
KLEIN CONSTANTIA VIN DE CONSTANCE 2014
SALMON TARTARE - with herbs and lemon oil;
URUGUAY RIB-EYE served with chips, Green Salad with French Vinaigrette, Creamy Spinach with Gruyere and Corn;
CHEESE - Comté and cheddar cheese with crackers and balsamic nuts.
|Food & wine tasting||18:30 - 21:30||£75.00|
77 Brewer Street W1F 9ZN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.