temper Shoreditch is the fourth restaurant in the temper family, and is bringing that signature combination of meat, fire and tacos to Great Eastern Street. The restaurant serves its famous rare-breed steaks, butchered in-house and cooked over fire, alongside tacos and smoked meats for lunch and dinner…
Butchery & Barbecue Masterclass
As ever, you ask and we deliver: so, we’re bringing back our legendary Butchery & Barbecue Masterclasses! Exclusive to temper Shoreditch and its already famous fire pit, they're going to be running them on the last Saturday of every month, from 11am.
Guests will be welcomed to the Butchery & Barbecue Masterclasses in proper temper style – with a Margarita – before they are taken on a whistlestop tour of provenance, ageing and cattle breeds, followed by a live butchery demonstration. Next up, they will get into the kitchen themselves to help prep some of our famous sauces and even cheeseburger tacos.
Finally, guests will be served an indulgent three-course lunch: starters of beef-fat cornbread with gochujang butter plus cheeseburger tacos followed by a platter of rib-eye steak, house-made sausages, smoked brisket with chillis and pickled red onions, beef-fat fries, hispi cabbage with beef-fat béarnaise and a choice of sauces, finishing with our deep-dish Brigadeiro cookie with fior di latte ice cream.
Tickets include the masterclass, a three-course lunch, half a bottle of Syrah and a Margarita
|12:00 - 15:00||£150.00|
78 Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3JL
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.