This exquisite RAPSA resides at famous local hotspot 100 Hoxton. After the success of Filipino pop up Kinilaw & Buko, Chef Francis Puyat has brought flavours from his native Phillipines in creating a revolving Pan Asian menu to satisfy the tastebuds of all. An All day menu with the addition of weekend…
NYE with Chef Francis Puyat
- No reviews.
- Rapsa @ 100 Hoxton
Say goodbye to 2019 and hello the the 20's!
Chef Francis Puyat, London's leading Pinoy chef, has put together a special menu that takes you through copious courses of perfectly-crafted, sumptuous dishes with the option of adding paired drinks to accompany each course. We offer a choice of UNLIMITED drinks to those who dare!
10 delicious Pinoy dishes. Slurp oysters garnished with avocado and a jalapeño patis, dive into hand picked scallops, scuttle up our heavenly soft shell crab and inhale the crispiest tenderest pork belly on God's green earth.An acoustic music performance followed by a DJ to take you into the new year... Welcome to Rapsa!
Rapsa@100 Hoxton, London's leading Filipino restaurant in London is in the heart of Hoxton where we celebrate the culture that knows how to party!
NYE at Rapsa
Ticket for a £60pp sharing menu with complimentary drinks all night
|17:00 - 01:00||£60.00|
100-104, Hoxton Street, N1 6SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.