This exquisite RAPSA resides at famous local hotspot 100 Hoxton. After the success of Filipino pop up Kinilaw & Buko, Chef Francis Puyat has brought flavours from his native Phillipines in creating a revolving Pan Asian menu to satisfy the tastebuds of all. An All day menu with the addition of weekend…
DON PAPA X RAPSA Pop up
- No reviews.
- Rapsa @ 100 Hoxton
Rapsa@ 100 Hoxton, Shoreditch's top Asian restaurant lead by top Pinoy Chef Francis Puyat, has teamed up with Don Papa to bring you a taste of the the Philippines right here on Hoxton street.
A 5 dish, 3 Don Papa Cocktail menu has been created to satisfy the tastebuds of all intrepid adventurers. Dive into the Boracay Tropics with oysters given a jalapeno patis fire. Immerse yourself into the exquisite Tilapia fishcakes accompanied by chef's legendary banana ketchup. Oxtail Kare Kare gets a makeover with crumbed croquettes and a shrimp peanut sauce. Salads don't come better than our adobo eggplant with cashews and pepino. Careful of your fingers as you pick up the delicious bibingka cake.
Don Papa himself would no doubt have approved while he sat back and drank his favourite tipple, which is why we have decided to honour him with a drinks pairing with what we think would be his favourite rum cocktails. Papa Don Preach with peach and a big lick of fizz will set you on your way. Then our flagship blueberry & yuzu wonder Rapsady Blues will keep you all afloat. You can rely on the Coco Loco espresso martini slushie to keep you on an even keel all the way to dry land.
DON PAPA Full tasting menu
5 dishes (inclusive of oysters) and 3 cocktails
|17:30 - 22:00||£35.00|
DON PAPA Full tasting menu excluding oysters
4 dishes (excluding oysters) and 3 cocktails
|17:30 - 22:00||£30.00|
DON PAPA Food tasting menu
5 dishes (including oysters)
|17:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
DON PAPA Cocktail tasting
3 Don Papa Cocktails
|17:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
DON PAPA Food tasting menu excluding oysters
|17:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
100-104, Hoxton Street, N1 6SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.