This exquisite venue takes over from Shoreditch's top Asian eatery 100 Hoxton and Filipino pop up Kinilaw & Buko. The official caterer for the National Film Awards Academy serves up Modern Filipino fare that has wowed celebrities and locals alike. Chef Francis, formerly of Ottolenghi's Nopi, has…
- No reviews.
- Rapsa @ 100 Hoxton
A beer pop-up is coming to London but not as you know it. This September, the guys at pan-Asian restaurant Rapsa @ 100 Hoxton are bringing you Beertopia, a veritable immersion into the world of bee
The pop-up, in partnership with the guys from 40FT Brewery will feature a selection of beer-inspired gastronomical delights and beer-based cocktails that showcase this drink’s versatility and translation into the deliciously unusual.
The two-week event will also feature a tasting food menu created especially for the event by Executive Chef Francis Puyat and beer-based cocktails from ex-Nopi cocktail boffin Lukas Frlicka & former Imbibe whisky guru award-winner Andrew Zilouf. The team are working closely with 40FT Braumeister Ben Ott, ex-head of Trumans and London Fields, to bring a beer-inspired menu, including:
Papaya Mani Salad peanuts, beans, tomato, Streetweiss kalamansi dressing
- Pairing Street Smarts Pandanmania Ice Cream StreetWeiss Float Creme de Banane honey
Streetweiss Beer Battered Tilapia escabeche salsa, carrot, peppers, sesame
- Pairing Blackheart Mary Harissa Bloody Margarita deep stout beer mug
Disco Chicken Thigh Adobo potato, ginger, chicken crackling
- Pairing Disco Diva-rita Disco pils shaken margarita Calle 23 tequila Cointreau, lime
Bistek Stout Sinigang & Hot Cakes kalamansi soy, peppercorn
- Pairing Depth Charge Deep Stout, dessert wine, cognac, Cherry Heering, chocolate bitters
Calibut Chocolate Mousse banana, cucumber, beer kalamansi granite
- Pairing Pinoy Iced Coffee cold brew coffee, Cartron Coffee & Cacao, coconut milk, Pale syrup
Diners will be able to try each dish and drink individually for £8 or opt for the full tasting experience for just £32 for 2 to share.
40FT Brewery residency
The bar will also feature 40FT stalwarts including the delightful thirst quencher the Disco Pils. This 100% lager malt pale ale – a nod to German Pils – marries the easy-drinking joy of a fresh lager and nuanced craftiness of a punchy pale ale. Hop on the heels is the legendary StreetWeiss wheat beer with tropical notes of melon and clove. Following on is Pale, a mix of American & New Zealand hops that deliver a hint of rye sweetness and finally stouten your hearts with Deep, a dry Irish stout that has won plaudits from Guinness' own brewers.
Full food tasting
Sample five delicious beer-laden dishes - ideal for sharing between two
|17:30 - 21:45||£32.00|
100-104, Hoxton Street, N1 6SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.