Located on the mezzanine and ground floor of M by Montcalm Hotel in Shoreditch, Plate Restaurant is a swish and modern new dining experience. Along with the restaurant, the mezzanine hosts a cocktail bar, which overlooks the action below. Each section is available for semi - hire or if you require, they…
Singles Wine Tasting - Shoreditch
- No reviews.
- Plate Restaurant, Bar & Bake
Singles Wine Tasting London
Dating events in London are so boring! Speed dating is so monotonous and makes you want to punch yourself in the face, whilst cocktail mixers are pretty much like pulling teeth. Share an experience that’s fun making it so much easier to meet somebody and interact over a glass of wine....... Or 5.
How Does It Work?
Good question. You'll be given an education on 5 different wines from a sommelier whilst being able to openly discuss them in a fun and relaxed environment at the funky Plate, Shoreditch. We'll also have some cool, interactive games for everyone to get to know each other a bit better.
We'll be giving you at lease 5 different wines to try along with some nibbles throughout the evening.
Now, we must warn you that tickets are very limited for this one and will sell out (seriously, we're not joking - they actually will) - so snap them up!
|Male Ticket||19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
|Female Ticket||19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
|Double Male Ticket||19:00 - 21:00||£46.00|
|Double Female Ticket||19:00 - 21:00||£46.00|
Double Male/Female Ticket
1 male ticket and 1 female ticket
|19:00 - 21:00||£46.00|
151-157, City Road, EC1V 1JH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.