The masterminds behind Craft, Rotorino, Pastaio and Sardine have brought Palatino, a new Stevie Parle restaurant drawing inspiration from the rich culinary history of Rome. Palatino takes advantage of the Italian city's long history of fusing different cultures within its cuisine, with influences from…
O'ndina Gin & Palatino - A Tour of Italy
- No reviews.
Stevie Parle's acclaimed Italian restaurant in Old Street, Palatino and O’ndina Gin, a super-premium, herbaceous Italian gin present a new series of all Italian drinking and dining experiences; designed to take you on a culinary journey through the regions of Italy.
The three feasting dinners will take take place on August 14th, September 4th & September 19th with each intimate affair guaranteed to transport diners from Sicily to Liguria and beyond all in one evening.
In a menu that spans the length and breadth of Italy, each course of food will be paired to a unique O'ndina Gin drink, drawing on and fusing flavours with the 19 Italian botanicals featured in the gin.
All guests will enjoy the below four courses of food alongside four unique O'ndina Gin serves.
Salumi misti & pane Carasau bread
Fried sage & honey vinegar
Bream carpaccio, orange, marjoram & chilli
Anchovy, stracciatella & lemon, toast
O’ndina Gin & Tonic
Spaghetti, mussel, tomatoes, chilli garlic, breadcrumb
Caserecce pesto Genovese
O’ndina Gin Sgroppino
Grilled sea bream fillet, salsa verde
O’ndina Gin basil mojito
Perfect Italian Negroni
O’ndina bespoke cocktail
Tickets are priced at £36 + booking fee and include all of the food and drink.
The dinner will start at 7pm and last for approximately 2-3 hours. Please note that guests will be seated together along Palatino's large sharing table.
O'ndina Gin x Palatino
O'ndina gin x Palatino; paired dinner & cocktails
|19:00 - 22:00||£39.00|
71, Central Street, EC1V 8AB
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.