Bare those pointy gnashers, the carnivore in you is about to get some serious satisfaction. The pop-up masters of meat at HotBox have found a permanent den to smoke up some beefy specials all year round in the biggest smoke of them all, London. Herding in some drippingly juicy meaty pleasures, HotBox…
Hotbox Smoke's Curry Night
In celebration of the Evening Standard's London Food Month, Hotbox invites you to join us for an evening full of smoke and spice. Co-founder Basit Nasim will be showcasing his passion for smoked BBQ, and love for the Pakistani flavours of his childhood, to create a truly unique dining experience. Accompanying him will be Executive Chef Lewis Spencer and Basit’s own mother to really bring you the taste of home-style cooking!
The evening will begin with a Chai inspired cocktail featuring Victory Gin in our basement cocktail bar '46 & Mercy'. Guests will then move to our main restaurant area, where a selection of Pickled Onion Pakoras, Crispy Spiced Okra and Gol Gappay to keep you going before the main event. Served 'family style’, the main menu will include improvised dishes with their roots firmly based in Pakistani street food and celebratory home cooking.
The menu is designed for two to share and includes:
- Smoked Kid Goat Biryani
- Beef Short Rib with Bunna Veal Bone Masala
- Karachi Style Soft Shell Crab Fry
- Stuffed Mooli Paratha
- Papri Chaat
- Pomegranate Raita
- Alphonso Mango Chutney
*Please note there is an alternative vegetarian menu option available. Please contact us for details.
Staying true to the theme of the evening we’ve paired the food with two bottles of the new ’Smooth Edition' Cobra Beer to keep your thirst quenched, and if that’s not enough, we have a selection of craft beer, wine and cocktails that can be chosen from the HotBox drinks menu.
Finally for the brave souls that still have room for dessert, we’ll be serving an indulgent serving of Masala Chai Ice cream to bring the night to a close.
Tickets for the Hotbox Smokes Curry Night will be £35 per person and will include all food for the evening along with your pre-dinner cocktail and two accompanying bottle of Cobra (or Soft Drink) with your food.
Doors open 6pm.
Please note, unfortunately we can only take bookings in groups of 2, 4, 6 or 8.
Smokes Curry Night Ticket for Two
Ticket is for two people. Includes a pre-dinner cocktail, all food and two bottles of Cobra beer each.
|18:00 - 22:00||£70.00|
Smokes Curry Night Ticket for One
Ticket is for one person and includes food for the evening, your pre-dinner cocktail and two bottles of Cobra beer. Please note, we can only accommodate groups of 2, 4 or 6.
|18:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
46 Commercial Street, E1 6LT
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.