Cannon and Cannon, the British charcuterie experts, have already taken Borough Market by storm and are now focusing their attention on Camberwell with a permanent space. The group have opened Nape, a wine bar and deli that will specialise in British cuts of meat. The venue has space for 45 which includes…
Wine Tasting & Pairing at Nape in Camberwell
Come one, come all and help us at Nape to select our new wine list for the longer evenings of Autumn.
We welcome two of the wine world's up and coming talents to Camberwell with a few of their best bottles in hand to pour for you: The People. Alex the Actor of Roberson Wines and the Bearded Wine Warrior Anton of Rootstock Wines are our merry hosts along with the usual Nape crew.
This is in no way a relaxed or fun evening though. Oh no. This is WORK. Serious stuff. You will be asked to pick the top wines of the night and these, dear friends, will go on the list for the whole of Autumn. You are essentially deciding the fate of the wine drinkers of South London! No pressure.
We will provide as always a carefully selected range of meats or cheeses to pair with the wines and all of this joyousness including six tasting wines, the expert hosts and paired treats will cost you £15 per head or indeed you may pay £25 per head and be furnished once teh tasting has finished with one of our famous toasties, plus a salad of your choosing to help soak up all that wonderful booze.
These are mighty popular evenings so get your mates involved, book your selves in and prepare for a very serious and challenging evening of hard work.
Tasting plus Dinner
The full monty; an evening of pure joy awaits
|19:00 - 21:45||£25.00|
Taste through six wines with paired meats or cheese
|19:00 - 20:45||£15.00|
21, Camberwell Church Street, SE5 8TR
Denmark Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.