'Best Spanish Tapas- London'- SME Awards 2020/2021 If there’s one thing El Pirata is known for, it’s escapism; set off a small, quiet street in Mayfair, this buzzing tapas bar and restaurant could be in the middle of Madrid rather than the streets of London. With some of the friendliest staff in…
Bottomless Brunch, Spanish Style!
- No reviews.
- El Pirata
Bottomless Brunch, Spanish style: enjoy unlimited Sangria, white wine or Rose for 1.5 hours, plus a selection of iconic tapas dishes for just £37pp. You'd be loco not to!
Missing your Spanish summer holiday this year? According to Barchick, El Pirata is like a 'Slice of Madrid in the heart of Mayfair', so put away the passport and join us closer to home for a fantastico bottomless brunch on Saturdays. From 12-3pm every Saturday, you can enjoy a delicious selection of iconic tapas dishes to share, plus we'll keep the Sangria and vino flowing for 90 minutes- all for £37pp. Looking for a little sparkle? Upgrade your bottomless brunch to a bottomless Rose or Blanco Prosecco brunch for just £5 extra pp. Enjoy our beautiful restaurant, let the Spanish tunes wash over you and we'll transport you via our food and drink- no air travel necessary!
Booking is essential, so make sure you book your table via the website and let us do the rest.
La familia El Pirata
5-6, Down Street, W1J 7AQ
Green Park (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.