This Grade II-listed Marylebone building has been home to a boozer for nearly two hundred years. And those who have known it for at least some of those might be wondering where its arms have gone. Established in the early eighteenth-century as the Harcourt Arms, it's now simply The Harcourt – probably…
A Racine Evening
- No reviews.
- The Harcourt
The Harcourt are excited to be a part of the Marylebone Food Festival 2020, by hosting a special dinner. Join us on the Thursday 23rd of April for a Racine evening with Henry Harris who was chef patron of Racine and is now our chef director at The Harcourt.
The evening will feature some of Racine’s most loved and classic dishes, with Henry cooking, hosting, and taking you on a journey of how his favourite dishes came to be and what inspired them.
‘A Racine Evening’
Warm garlic and saffron mousse with mussels
Your £45 ticket includes your welcome drink and a 3 course meal. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill and you will be presented with the wine list on the night. Please arrive at 7pm.
|19:00 - 22:30||£45.00|
32, Harcourt Street, W1H 4HX
Edgware Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.