The George is a three-storey, 18th century, Grade II listed pub on Great Portland Street in Fitzrovia. Led by publican Dom Jacobs and culinary director James Knappett, the pub has undergone an extensive renovation to restore it to its former glory. THE PUB On the ground floor is a quintessential…
New Year's Eve Celebrations
- No reviews.
- The George - Great Portland St
Please note - we are now fully booked for pub bookings and the 9.30pm dinner sitting.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Fitzrovia. Join us Upstairs at The George for a four-course meal created by our Executive Chef Alex Harper, with free-flowing English Sparkling Wines and a glass of bubbles at midnight. Sittings for dinner are at 6.30pm and 9pm, and you are welcome to join us in the pub thereafter. Pub tickets are £10 and include a glass of bubbles at midnight, with a live Irish band from 9pm - 12.30am. The George will be open from 6pm - 2am.
Upstairs at The George - NYE Dinner - 6.30pm
Your ticket includes free-flowing English Wines, a four-course meal and a glass of bubbles at midnight.
|18:30 - 20:30||£150.00|
Upstairs at The George - NYE Dinner - 9.30pm
Your ticket includes free-flowing English Wines, a four-course meal and a glass of bubbles at midnight. Dinner sittings are at 6pm and 9pm, after which you are welcome to join us in the pub.
|21:00 - 23:30||£150.00|
NYE at The George - The Pub
Your ticket includes a glass of bubbles at midnight.
|18:00 - 02:00||£10.00|
55 Great Portland St, W1W 7LQ
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.