New for 2021: Picnic Experiences are now available from The Egerton House Hotel to be enjoyed at a location of your choosing. ‘Create your own Alice Adventure’ Picnic to be collected from The Egerton House Hotel Selection of Cheshire Cat tea sandwiches Homemade White Rabbit plain and fruitscones…
'Alice Adventure' inspired Picnic Experience
- No reviews.
- The Egerton House Hotel
The Egerton House Hotel are excited to offer guests two new experiences for Spring 2021
‘Create your own Alice Adventure’ Picnic to be collected from The Egerton House Hotel Selection of Cheshire Cat tea sandwiches Homemade White Rabbit plain and fruit scones
Selection of Alice cakes and pastries
Bring your thermos and we will provide a selection of Hatter Teas to choose from
Minimum of 2 people
£55 per person
Bookings must be made in advance together with full pre-payment upon booking.
Please inform the team of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.
17-19 Egerton Terrace, SW3 2BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.