A unique venue in the heart of London, perfect for exclusive hire for private and corporate events such as product launches, drinks receptions, summer parties, Christmas parties, awards ceremonies and breakfast meetings. Food, Art and Design unite in the Serpentine Sackler Gallery's unique restaurant…
Cookies Cream Berlin on tour - 10th Anniversary
- The Magazine at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Cookies Cream, the Berlin based temple of vegetarian gastronomy is touring befriended restaurants throughout Europe! Following dinners in Berlin, Ibiza and Zurich, Chef Stephan Henschel and his team will showcase their cuisine in London through a 100% vegetarian four course menu at The Magazine on Thursday 19th October 2017. We are thrilled to have this iconic restaurant join us for one night only!
Limited places! Book NOW!
£95 per person including welcome drink and wine pairing
Four course Menu
|Cookies Cream Event Ticket||19:30 - 22:30||£95.00|
The Magazine at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery, West Carriage Drive, W2 2AR
Marble Arch (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are 100% refundable 72 hours’ prior the event
14. Tickets are non-refundable if cancellation is after 72 hours’ prior the event or in case of no show