Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Words and Verses - The Poetry and Spoken Word Night
Kindred invites you all for a transcending night of poetry.
Whether you’re a new beginner, a seasoned pro, or just ready to witness fresh and talented spoken word artists.
If you would like to read a poem you have written then this is the perfect event to showcase your poetry skills.
Set in our beautiful Grade 2 listed building, this event is sure to be a stunning display of raw talent. Hosted by our Community Host Dora Roberts. Dora will be our warm and welcoming host, setting the tone and creating a safe space for everyone.
Are you a poet?
We can’t wait to see what you have created and would be honored if you shared your words with us.
Email us to let us know you're interested, Dora@wearekindred.com
Food and drink
This is a seated event, and you will be able to order food and drink to your table while you enjoy the show.
Individual ticket (may share table with another guest)
|18:30 - 22:00||£6.00|
Must show membership at door (may share table with another guest)
|18:30 - 22:00||Free admission|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.