Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
West London UNPLUGGED
West London Unplugged…
Join us every last Wednesday of the month for a stripped-back evening of acoustic music
Unwind to the old-world, melodic charm of acoustic music in Kindred’s gorgeous Georgian mansion. Featuring new artists every month, West London Unplugged showcases our city’s finest acoustic performers.
Come and Perform!!
Calling All Independent Artists...
This is an open Mic type night and we’re offering the Kindred stage for you to showcase your talents.
If you can see yourself on the Kindred's stage and you’re an acoustic performer and would like to share your talent please email our music manager, Rachel Jones, to introduce yourself: email@example.com to come and perform.
If you secure a performacne slot we’ll create a promo code for your guests to use to buy ticket where you will recieve 50 % comission from the sales used by the code.
Want to come You can bring your own instrument/backing track, you're welcome to come and play any instrument you play... just bring it with you. Yamaha Grand piano on stage.
Doors open at 6:30 PM, Music from 7 PM.
Event close at 11pm
2 cocktails for £12, 5 PM to 7 PM
+ 7 PM to 8 PM for members. Find out about membership here.
Purchase your tickets below
This event is open to all!
Please note, for our live event, purchasing entry tickets cover seating and standing.
Seating will be on a first come, first serve basis so if you would like to secure a table with your party, we would suggest you show up when doors open.
Member’s tickets will have a table served from 7pm – 7:30pm, after 7:30pm if you have not shown up, your table will be re-allocated.
Membership card will be required to be shown on the door and membership ID number to be presented at check out.
Join The Kindred Community
Kindred is a community that inspires creativity, camaraderie, and conversation. If you’re not looking for a membership just yet, you can join our mailing list to receive updates on everything going on at Kindred. From exciting open mic events like this one to other exciting events, and being part of the bigger conversations; we can’t wait to meet you.
We are a space for connecting, skill and idea swapping, eating, creating, and celebrating. Across three floors, our Grade II listed Georgian mansion provides food and drink, spaces for you to work and relax in, a diverse events programme, and private rooms to host meetings and dinners.
The Cellar and beer garden showcases our signature ‘London Fusion’ menu, celebrating diverse flavours and colourful ingredients from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
Please consider showing us this digital version of the ticket rather than printing it. If you have any questions, issues or wish to get a refund, contact the event host. Refunds are only issued in accordance with our terms and conditions found on the website. If you can’t attend the event, please get in touch. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Proof Of Membership must be shown at door
|18:30 - 23:00||Free admission|
Please buy under same if you are a part of a group. If all tables are taken, these will be standing tickets.
|18:30 - 23:00||£6.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.