Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
The Lounge LDN: Brunch Experience
- No reviews.
The LoungeLDN: Brunch Experience
This is Young Future’s take on the classic brunch, so expect an afternoon of tasty food, mouthwatering drinks, live music, and good vibes.
The LoungeLDN is an event where up-and-coming artists are able to showcase their talents to a live audience.
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Acts on the night (A-Z):
Young Future’s House Band
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Dress Code: Smart Casual
No hats, or hoodies
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Follow Young Future Co for more info on upcoming events:
*Please note, tickets are non-refundable*
No strings attached, just vibes… Includes entry and enjoyment.
|12:00 - 17:00||£24.00|
Unlimited Prosecco, Mimosa, or Bloody Mary* + All the perks of Singleton
*Served for 1 hour between 1pm to 2pm.
|12:00 - 17:00||£35.00|
For those who want it all! Because life is for the living.
Reserved seating + Any meal choice from our menu + All the perks of Limitless (Unlimted Prosecco, Mimosa, or Bloody Mary for 1 hour*)!
*Prosecco served for 1 hour between 1pm to 2pm.
|12:00 - 17:00||£45.00|
Grab the squad, you deserve to enjoy!
This is for those who like the finer things in life:
Plush reserved seating + Succulent starters + Premium menu options + All the perks of Full Monty!
*Minimum of 4 people
|12:00 - 17:00||£200.00|
Reserved seating add-on.
Please note, this is only required for Singleton and Limitless brunchers
|12:00 - 17:00||£5.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.