Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Kindred's 80's Brunch
Love brunch? Enjoy everything 80's? Then dust off your acid-wash jeans and join us for a totally tubular afternoon of tunes, brunch, and games
Step back in time to the glittery, colourful, gnarly world of the 80's — while enjoying the best brunch West London has to offer. Come dressed in your most fabulous 80's attire and get amped as our live band bang out nothing but 80's classics — think Madonna, Janet Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, and, if we're lucky, maybe even a bit of Bowie.
Our lovely host, Dora, will also provide some 80's-themed games throughout the afternoon. If that weren't enough, there will be a fun GIF booth to take snaps of your best angles and retro outfits.
Everyone is welcome at just £10 per ticket. Please note that brunch is charged separately, and is for you to choose from on the day. Select any amazing dish from Kindred’s brunch menu and add bottomless Prosecco, Mimosas, or Bloody Marys for only £20 extra per person.
Book your tickets below!
This event is open to all!
Please book your tickets below.
Please note, for our Live events, you will be able to purchase individual tickets on a first come, first serve basis in regards to seating.
Member’s tickets will require membership card to be shown on the door and membership ID number o be presented at check out.
Join The Kindred Community
Kindred is a community that inspires creativity, camaraderie, and conversation. If you’re not looking for a membership just yet, you can join our mailing list to receive updates on everything going on at Kindred. From exciting open mic events like this one to other exciting events, and being part of the bigger conversations; we can’t wait to meet you.
We are a space for connecting, skill and idea swapping, eating, creating, and celebrating. Across three floors, our Grade II listed Georgian mansion provides food and drink, spaces for you to work and relax in, a diverse events programme, and private rooms to host meetings and dinners.
The Cellar and beer garden showcases our signature ‘London Fusion’ menu, celebrating diverse flavours and colourful ingredients from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
These are for members only. All members need to show membership ID / Number on the door at entry.
|13:30 - 16:00||Free admission|
|Table of 2||13:30 - 16:00||£20.00|
|Table of 3||13:30 - 16:00||£30.00|
|Table of 4||13:30 - 16:00||£40.00|
|Sofa of 4||13:30 - 16:00||£40.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.