Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
- No reviews.
Catch some future stars in action with our house band at our monthly showcase of emerging artists.
If you enjoy live music and are passionate about supporting the grassroots of West London's music scene, then Kindred Rising is for you. Every month we invite a roster of fresh new acts across a range of genres to perform live on the Kindred stage – giving you the chance to discover a gem while sampling the delights of our drinks menu and Andrew Clarke-created dishes.
Head to Kindred's website for acts and details on all upcoming Kindred Rising events.
Kindred is an independent private members' club based in Hammersmith, next to Hammersmith Tube and across the road from The Apollo.
This event is open to both members and non-members. Over 18s only.
FOOD & DRINK
You are welcome to dine with us before, during or after this event in the Club and Cellar.
Our all-day menu has been created by award-winning chef Andrew Clarke and serves up expertly crafted, seasonal dishes inspired by Andrew’s travels. Alongside fixed signatures, we offer a daily-changing pasta dish and rotating seasonal specials.
Our drinks menu features elegant and creative cocktails alongside wines from Central Europe and beyond. Double Down for £12: from 5-6pm each afternoon we’ll serve you two of any of our selected cocktails, or glasses of our house wines, for £12. Both drinks must be consumed by the same person and not shared. This offer is extended to 7pm for Members of Kindred.
Available exclusively to Kindred's founding members.
|19:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
|General Public||19:00 - 00:00||£7.00|
For many of our signature music events, we set aside a limited number of free tickets for our West London community. Open to anyone with a W at the start of their postcode (please bring proof of address ready to show at check-in).
|19:00 - 00:00||Free admission|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Kindred
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.